PRINTING & BINDERY SERVICES
Advantages of offset printing compared to other printing methods include:
• Consistent high image quality
• Offset printing produces sharp and clean images and type more easily than letterpress printing because the rubber blanket conforms to the texture of the printing surfaces
• Quick and easy production of printing plates
• Longer printing plate life than other on direct litho presses because there is no direct contact between the plate and the printing surface
• The more you print, the less you pay per pages, because most of the price goes into the preparation undergone before the first sheet of paper is printing and ready for distribution. Any additional paper print will only cost the client paper price (and ink), which is very minimal.
Insty-Prints offers the latest in printing technology. We proudly use a Presstek DPM34•SC to output all of our plates. This allows you the highest resolution without the expensive film, neg or metal plate charges that used to be charged for tints and photos. The DPM34•SC outputs plates at 2400 dpi and makes tints and photos crisp and smooth.
Add a little color to your printing. We offer the “Color Of The Day” for an extra $15. Black is printed daily. Please check our Ink Schedule for the colors we offer and the days we print them on. We can also custom mix any Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors. Each custom mix is $50 with the metallic inks at $75. With the help of a large selection of papers and cardstocks, we can produce a finished product from letterhead, envelopes, and bus cards to postcards and carbonless forms, we do it all!
Insty-Prints offers a full service bindery options for all of your needs. From cutting to scoring to folding to collating, we can put those finishing touches on your project.